Friday, July 03, 2009

my new job and other great things......





Happy 4TH of july first off and hurray for my new job at CAROLINA CUPCAKERY. For all you brides to be we are featured in the aug/sept issue of MODERN BRIDE. So check it out. ANy ways i had to leave the other job. I was really not happy. It was affecting friendships, family and i really could not stand the owner> she was a shrew. Had money and thought she could talk to me any old way and i am WAY to strong for that. So i found this funky little cupcake shop thats really awesome and i love it. They are innovative and fresh, creative and kooky. I love the owner and she is as real as they come. We have 100 plus and counting flavors and do organic and gluten free plus vegan. This is the one i did on my own today for the 4th. It had a confetti cake base.. so yummy.

1 comment:

Printersdevil said...

These are fantastic looking. I'd love to have you bake some for me.