Sunday, April 26, 2009

surf and turf




Today i rocked it at usual. i finally learned to make a butter sauce without it breaking on me. I feel so good about it. Noone was there to see it but the customer loved the sauce and jenny(the Barista) tasted it and said it was indeed quite yummy. I hope to have a photo of the dish tomorrw to post..... along with a few others that i have done... to be continued

Ok so today i got to make the entree again and took a few photos.. it is whole grain ciabatta topped with beef tenderloin medallions, covered in a crawfish scampi sauce made with butter, shallots, garlic, capers, chardonnay, and more butter.. served with a fresh ceaser salad. oh so yummy and the suace held too. i am becoming more confident in myself now and know i can really do a great job.









I also am getting the hang of making the souffle not fall on me.... this was my attempt today... not too high yet but getting there.

No comments: